We are a 2-year-old A.I. prop-tech startup in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We’re intrigued by solving yet unsolved problems in computer vision. As such, are developing groundbreaking technologies that will transform a whole industry segment. We love what we do and we have fun at it. We work in a laid-back, flat hierarchical company structure. We’re passionate about building an outstanding company and products that change consumer experiences.
Job Description: We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join our team and work in a startup environment. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity, and experience in computer vision and machine learning to solve exciting product development challenges. This is a high-visibility position within our fast-growing company and the assumption of increased responsibilities overtime is expected.
- Develop, test, and implement creative, efficient solutions for vision problems to create digital 3D models and environmental maps of interior spaces
- Port, implement and optimize analytics and machine learning algorithms using special-purpose computing architectures.
- Train and retrain machine learning systems.
- Contribute to expanding our intellectual property portfolio.
- Perform technical performance benchmarking and analyses to support engineering decisions.
- Determine project specifications and project schedule by studying product requirements and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Assist in the installation and running of product demonstrations.
- Participate in design reviews.
Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Python, OpenCV, and TensorFlow, some C++.
- Some experience in computer vision algorithms, such as 3D reconstruction and object detection.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning.
- Experience in real-time video and image analytics pipelines.
- Experience in robotics desirable.
- Knowledge of internal hardware, 3D camera designs, design logic, and camera logic.
- High level of technical aptitude and understanding of system design.
- Microsoft Office and technical presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in teams and independently.
- Desire to contribute to company culture
- Design: Building great consumer experiences.
- Innovation: Seeing the world differently and generating solutions.
- Contribution: Building something that serves humanity.
- Learning organization: highly engaged team member.
- Entrepreneurial – sees challenges, opportunities for improvement, and adaptability.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. and work experience in computer vision, software or related field.
- Strong competencies in algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Working experience in algorithm optimization for embedded hardware platforms.
Please submit a current resume, cover letter, and links to any additional information such as online portfolio, projects, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc. to email@example.com