We are hungry, we are bold, we are up to revolutionize the built environment!
We are backed by incredible and renown investors who strongly support our vision to create a pure A.I. driven solution that structurally assesses spaces.
We are born out of MIT where both founders graduated from. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We are all self-driven, highly motivated innovators who are all thinking our business forward. We are looking for like-minded people, who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and about getting your hands dirty!
We are looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer with a proven track record in high performance computer vision (multi-view camera/stereo, 3D reconstruction, Structure from Motion). As a Senior Computer Vision Engineer, you’ll work closely with a team solving challenges at the forefront of computer vision and A.I. systems. As we are an early stage startup, you will need to champion the changing voice of our user(s), and spearhead innovative solutions to create ultimate product-market fit.
- Developing cutting edge computer vision and tracking software
- Formulating and solving numerical optimization problems in computer vision
- Designing and building geometric and photometric solutions for multi-view cameras
- Collaborate across disciplines effectively to focus and maximize end-to-end solution value
- Create technical plans and schedules with peers
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interaction
- Professionally maintain all software to address customer and company needs
- Meet deadlines and proactively communicating status and roadblocks
Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience designing and developing computer vision algorithms in C++ and/or Python
- 5+ years experience with prototyping algorithms
- Linear algebra, 3D geometry and numerical optimization experience
- 5+ years experience with multi-view camera geometry, 3D reconstruction and photogrammetry
- Experience with formulating and solving computer vision optimization problems
- Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, work experience, coding
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to play it safe and work remotely while COVID19 is an unpredictable threat. Once we think risks can be better estimated, we will move back to an office in Cambridge or Boston, MA.