We are hungry, we are foolish, we are up to revolutionize the built environment!
We are backed by incredible and renown investors who strongly support our vision to create a pure A.I. driven solution that structurally assesses spaces. We are born out of MIT where both founders graduated from. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We are all self-driven, highly motivated innovators who are all thinking our business forward. We are looking for like-minded people, who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and about getting your hands dirty!
You will support our fast scaling startup to make our Hosta A.I. Assessment Platform available to all enterprises in the insurance and home improvement industries. What an opportunity for a self-driven, highly experienced sales manager to build out a sales organization and leverage the leads in our pipeline. Help us to build out our first-mover advantage and win and grow key target customers and build strategic partnerships. You will report directly to the COO and will heavily interact with our fast moving, incredible bright team of engineers and operations managers.
- Develop a cost-effective KPI-driven sales organisation – establish processes, systems and a respective Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts in Insurance and Home Improvement
- Strong execution of that the organizational setup and plan to success, first on your own and than extend the team
- Manage and develop the Enterprise Sales team including Sales Development function
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Contribute to the growth of the Enterprise sales team
- Effectively implement net new business acquisition sales strategies and tactics to maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts and achieve sales quota objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of out-bound calling and in-person meetings
- Maintain Hubspot CRM and ensure a strong flowing lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of building and managing successful diverse sales teams, especially in a SaaS API and web application development environment
- 5-7 years of experience in technology sales to enterprise customers
- Extensive direct sales and business development experience with focus on ROI rather than feature/function
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Consistent track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota (including SaaS)
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proficient at Hubspot and other Sales automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Assertive, passionate, consultative; loves to compete and win
- A plus: well-connected in the insurance or home improvement market; startup experience
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to provide a hybrid model, you can work remotely while COVID19 is a threat and come to our Boston office 2-3 times per week to socialize with the team and strategize in person.