We are a 2-year-old A.I. prop-tech startup in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We’re intrigued by solving yet unsolved problems in computer vision. As such, are developing groundbreaking technologies that will transform a whole industry segment. We love what we do and we have fun at it. We work in a laid-back, flat hierarchical company structure. We’re passionate about building an outstanding company and products that change consumer experiences.
Job Description: We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join our team and work in a startup environment. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity, and experience in computer vision and machine learning to solve exciting product development challenges. This is a high-visibility position within our fast-growing company and a good way to establish a future employment opportunity.
You will participate in the development, testing, and implementation of creative, efficient solutions for vision problems to create digital 3D models and environmental maps of interior spaces.
You are a perfect match if you bring along the a couple of the following skills:
- Fluency in Python, OpenCV, and TensorFlow, some C++.
- Some experience in computer vision algorithms, such as 3D reconstruction and object detection.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning.
- Experience in real-time video and image analytics pipelines.
- Comfortable working in teams and independently.
- Passion to contribute to a key problem in computer vision and machine learning