We are hungry, we are foolish, we are up to revolutionize the built environment!
We are backed by incredible and renown investors who strongly support our vision to create a pure A.I. driven solution that structurally assesses spaces. We are born out of MIT where both founders graduated from. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We are all self-driven, highly motivated innovators who are all thinking our business forward. We are looking for like-minded people, who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and about getting your hands dirty!
You will support our fast scaling startup to make our Hosta A.I. Assessment Platform available to all enterprises in the insurance and home improvement industries. What an opportunity for a self-driven, highly experienced marketing manager to build out and execute on Hosta’s marketing campaign – both in content and SEO/SAO to support sales in generating leads, to build out reach, and create an entirely new understanding of how APIs can revolutionize the built environment. You will report directly to the COO and will heavily interact with our fast moving, incredibly bright team of engineers, sales and operations managers.
- Develop a cost-effective KPI-driven marketing organization – establish processes, systems and a respective Marketing Plan
- Be the best of both worlds – content and digital marketing (growth opportunities)
- Drive the Marketing Plan to generate customer leads in close alliance with sales
- Create content and execute the marketing plan
- Think about opportunities to generate organic growth by leveraging cost-efficient implementation of SEO/SAO
- Track performance and create ROI driven initiatives
- Work closely with product and sales on communication plan
- Identify new partnerships and traffic channel opportunities to grow top-of-the-funnel awareness of the program.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or sales in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability managing complex marketing/sales initiatives for which you define the strategy and measurement with limited guidance
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to Director-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to provide a hybrid model, you can work remotely while COVID19 is a threat and come to our Boston office 2-3 times per week to socialize with the team and strategize in person.