We are a 2-year-old A.I. prop-tech startup spun out of MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We’re intrigued by solving yet unsolved problems in computer vision. As such, we are developing groundbreaking technologies that will transform a whole industry segment. We love what we do and we have fun at it. We work in a laid-back, flat hierarchical company structure. We’re passionate about building an outstanding company and products that change people’s experiences.
We are looking for a customer-focused Operations Manager with a proven track record in optimizing workflows, managing outsourcing partners, and making customer feedback actionable. As an Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with a team solving challenges at the forefront of computer vision and A.I. systems. As we are an early stage startup, you will need to champion the changing voice of our user(s), and spearhead innovative solutions to create ultimate product-market fit.
- Setup, manage and optimize our end-to-end processes, costs, and partners
- Assure customer and vendor SLA requirements are met and manage capacities along the value chain
- Convert customer feedback into actionable tasks
- Pick up the ball when things drop
- Ability to develop and share best practices across the team
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of ops experience
- Enjoy and have experience building scalable processes, costs structures, partnerships
- Be highly self-driven, have a good understanding of A.I./ technological savviness
- Love to get down to the nitty gritty
- A true passion for user experience, as evidenced by an obsessive user focus, as well as an ability to render complexity down to its truest essence
- A desire to work with some of our most demanding and discerning customers
- Good understanding of image-processing technology
- Experience in managing vendors
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to play it safe and work remotely while COVID19 is an unpredictable threat. Once we think risks can be better estimated, we will move back to an office in Cambridge or Boston, MA.