We are up to revolutionize the built environment!
We are backed by incredible and renowned investors who strongly support our vision to create a pure A.I.-driven solution that structurally assesses spaces (no camera sensors required). We are born out of MIT where both founders graduated from. We’re a technology and analytic savvy folks. We are all self-driven, highly motivated, and we are all thinking our business forward. We are looking for like-minded people, who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and getting your hands dirty!
You will support our fast scaling startup to make our Hosta A.I. Assessment Platform available to all enterprises in the insurance and home improvement industries. What an opportunity for a self-driven, experienced product manager to build out a superior UI experience on top of a patented, highly demanded API/ AI solution. You will report directly to the COO and will heavily interact with our fast-moving, incredible bright team of engineers, sales, and operations managers.
- Lead customer projects in collaboration with our solution architects
- Own the entire product (API, portal/mobile SDK) – hands-on to the level of wire frames and spec sheets
- Evolve our understanding of our users’ needs by leveraging various types of testing and prototyping, engagement data, research, and innovative thinking
- Lead product development end-to-end, including
- defining requirements, features, and success criteria
- building the product roadmap,
- creating clear goals for the team, and driving cross-functional execution, monitor performance
- Own product launche/ feature releases including release dates alignment with Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Make sure that the ball doesn’t get dropped while executing high speed
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management, specifically in building and shipping B2B /API/enterprise web products
- Enough technical understanding to be dangerous and to build credibility with our tech team paired with great business acumen to enable sales and marketing
- Ability to turn complex or ambiguous problem statements into solid action plans (strong communication skills)
- Ability to balance short- and long-term impact of product features and to quantify decisions
- Plus: property insurance or architectural background
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to provide a hybrid model, you can work remotely while COVID19 is a threat and come to our Boston office 2 times per week to socialize with the team and strategize in person.