We are hungry, we are foolish, we are up to revolutionize the built environment!
We are backed by incredible and renown investors who strongly support our vision to create a pure A.I. driven solution that structurally assesses spaces. We are born out of MIT where both founders graduated from. We’re technology and analytic savvy folks. We are all self-driven, highly motivated innovators who are all thinking our business forward. We are looking for like-minded people, who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and about getting your hands dirty!
You will support our fast scaling startup to make our Hosta A.I. Assessment Platform available to all enterprises in the insurance and home improvement industries. What an opportunity for a self-driven, experienced product manager to build out a superior UI experience on top of a patent highly demanded API/ AI solution. You will report directly to the Head of Engineering and will heavily interact with our fast moving, incredibly bright team of engineers, sales and operations managers.
- You can do both – web- and mobile development – we are looking for React, iOS (Swift), Android (Java) to build Web applications, SDKs, and mobile user interfaces.
- You are creating software interfaces based off existing designs and iterate quickly on customer feedback (B2B2C)
- You will work closely with our product manager, our development team, and sales to create a solid user experience and leverage a massive potential in the market
- We are a product-driven company
- You are familiar with the basics of a B2B software interface (e.g. security, user roles, workflows, browser & size compatibility) and can implement them on the fly
- You will be a key contributor to our success, you will participate in customer workshops and iterate on prototypes and mockups to fidelity
- You coach the team on UI components and help to create user training materials with our ops team
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX B2B development with solid Computer Science background
- Strong communicator
- 2D and 3D Graphics frameworks
- Familiar with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- A solid background in Modern Front End Development, including JS frameworks
- State management patterns, functional components with hooks, and functional testing
We are in to revolutionize the built environment and we are on a pretty good track. You will work in an extremely intellectual environment. Even in a virtual environment, we maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun. We are early and well enough funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
We have decided to provide a hybrid model, you can work remotely while COVID19 is a threat and come to our Boston office 2-3 times per week to socialize with the team and strategize in person.